Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £550.00 per day
6 months ago
Technical Delivery Lead - Practice Management System - Legal PMS
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an experienced Technical Delivery Lead/Senior Technical Project Manager to play a critical role in the replacement of the company's Practice Management System (PMS). This PMS System is core to the operation of the firm and handles the distribution of bills, revenue management and accountancy control.
The Delivery Lead will take accountability and for coordinating and managing the technical streams and associated deliverables. This will include Architecture, Integrations, Applications, Release and Environment management
As Senior Project Manager, you will:.
* Shape, mobilise and lead the technical streams.
* Define and Deliver all required technical stream deliverables.
* Coordinate and lead the technical teams ensuring transparency across the Programme and IT function.
* Plan, schedule, monitor and report on overall progress.
* Manage exceptions and agree priorities.
* Translate technical terminology into business language.
* Update the Programme Manager on stream status against schedule
The Technical Delivery Lead will have demonstrable skills delivering large complex technical transformation projects within a cloud enabled technical environment.
As Technical Delivery Lead, you must have a track record working with Financial systems specific to the Professional Services sector and the business processes they support along with their interaction with other key applications. You will have demonstrable project and risk management expertise with exceptional stakeholder management skills. Experience of implementing Practice Management systems is required.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration