£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client a leading company based in Redhill are searching for a Technical Delivery Manager to be responsible for leading the engineering team, driving execution, communicating needs and progressing the engineering solutions for projects and products. The Technical Delivery Manager, is responsible for managing the program's engineering-related tasks, and ensuring that engineering solutions are proposed, implemented and delivered to the agreed scope, budget, and schedule. The role will require familiarity with devices, back office systems (including financial transactions, reconciliation, payment processing, and customer services) and mobile applications.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Delivers engineering solutions that meet budget, schedule and agreed scope.
- Provides engineering leadership for new or ongoing projects with team sizes typically of ten or under engineers.
- Collaborates with engineers, operations, program management, product management, and other stakeholders to come up with solutions, and transitioning from project to operations.
- Manages and monitors software development work activities and status using tools such as Jira.
- Monitors testing and formal requirements sign-off.
- Works with project management and financial analysts to define and maintain engineering budgets and monitor cost and earned value status.
- Leads cross-team collaboration using tools such as Confluence, SharePoint and Slack.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Significant experience working in related roles
- Experience in creating, analysing, documenting and testing system and subsystem designs.
- Mental ability to perform engineering problem solving and analytical tasks.
- Familiarity with project management principles.
- Must be able to work under project deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain engineering project schedules and cost budgets.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate consideration.