£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary £60-65k plus benefits
Location - York based (some days remote working post COVID)
Here at Bridge IT we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Lead to join a leading client based in York.
The Technical Lead will be a key technical expert and work with colleagues and customers to both design new and maintain existing UNIX based systems and servcies. To be successful you must ensure the integrity of your implementation against the agreed architecture over the course of the service lifecycle as well as applying formal methods and procedures and working to solve problems by bridging the gap between operations and architecture.
- Collaborate with relevant parties to help implement and work to agreed architectural design and principles
- Create short- and medium-term plans in sprints of your own work and the work of others, and use initiative to escalate issues to the Project Manager / Technical Architect
- Own the quality of the delivered features and services i.e. available, stable, secure, and well designed.
- Help to ensure that there is low maintenance post-deployment, by ensuring the solution has been well designed, tested, debugged and has followed our design processes and best practices
- Consider broader issues and non-functional requirements e.g. scalability, security, maintainability, extensibility, performance
- Create a great customer impression of the company's technical skills, dedication, method and approach
- Support and develop a team in line with internal, people strategy
To be successful;
You will be a self-motivated and professional candidate with a confident, diplomatic approach. You should possess a deep technical understanding and good experience of Linux and AWS tools and services, automated infrastructure provisioning and Configuration Management in Enterprise public cloud environments.
If this sounds like you, please do hit the apply button. Or get in touch with me