£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Technical Lead - Azure
Salary - £75,000 - £85,000 plus excellent benefits
Location - Reading, Berkshire
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established Data & Analytics function with in FTSE250 organisation to provide high level Solution Designs. There is a large piece of work currently where the company are migrating to Microsoft Azure therefore you must have extensive expertise in Azure and migration projects. Your responsibilities will span across; MS Azure Platform and Analytics Solution Development, Operations, Delivery Methodology, Delivery Quality Assurance and Governance, Solution Design and Delivery.
You'll be delivering a Microsoft Azure platform DevOps service to support a broad range of exciting analytics projects across the wider business. The company currently does not have the Azure knowledge in-house meaning you will become the Azure SME on site. This will include both the in-house delivery of code and data to production, and a governance role where you'll be working in partnership with 3rd-party service providers to ensure code comes in on time, to quality and in line with the overall analytics principles.
This is a technical role meaning you will have remained close to the technology and you'll be involved in the end to end design process for the Azure migration alongside further projects going forward.
Key Skills & Experience
- Excellent Azure experience and migrating to Azure platforms
- Working in an Agile environment
- Working with 3rd Party service providers
- Data Management e.g. data profiling, large volume data handling; using VSTS, Jira, Git and other CI/CD tooling; with automated data driven testing for example Apache/Spark
- Working with cloud automation tools
- Expertise in designing, building, and operating MS Azure cloud infrastructure to support mission critical systems with a track record of delivering high availability
- Strong DevOps understanding