Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £65000.00 per annum
3 months ago
The BridgeIT are working with a Travel Management business in city centre Manchester to recruit a C# Technical Lead to manage a team and develop an API driven service.
The company are ambitious and one of the largest in their field. They have recently moved to a state-of-the-art office to highlight their growing success. There are a number of exciting technology projects covering the latest cloud and web-based technologies.
Some of your responsibilities will cover
- Managing the development team across new transformation projects - including a new API platform
- Oversee the development of additional applications in support of business objects
- The architecture, maintenance and development of internal systems
- Working with stakeholders to determine standards and aspirations of the business
- Identifying training and development opportunities for the team
Its important to have experience as developer with C#.Net technologies, Unit Testing, Service Orientated Architecture, Cloud solutions ideally Azure, and be able to provide leadership to rest of the team.
The company will offer you an open and friendly work environment, with regular performance/salary reviews and an opportunity for career progress. A Basic salary up to £65,000 with a bonus scheme and excellent benefits.
If you are interested in apply for this position please apply with your CV or get in touch with Justin Bosman at the BridgeIT.