30000-35000 Per Annum
Project Manager - LDS
6 months ago
Technical Project Manager - Leeds - £30-35,000 + benefits
The BridgeIT is looking for a Project Manager for a technology driven company in central Leeds. The company is working on a number of exciting projects at the moment and is looking to grow their existing IT team. The project manager will be responsible for full project management and delivery for a range of software projects.
Key Skills & Responsibilities;
- Excellent experience/qualification in Prince 2, Agile, SCRUM or Business Analysis
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget, managing scope creeps and change requests
- Experience in a client facing role- managing and engaging with senior level stakeholders
- Full project life cycle ownership
- Management of project communications within the company and to clients
- Gathering business and customer requirements and collaborating with multi-disciplined development teams,
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Management of project scope and change requests
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chair project team meetings
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project and program team
- Good understanding of software development practices
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Tools: MS Project, Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint, JIRA, any design or mock-up software (Photoshop or similar alternatives).
This opportunity is paying between £30-35,000 including additional benefits. The company also offers additional training for you to further develop your current skills and learn new technologies.
For more information please get in touch with Dominic@thebridgeit.com or call me on 0113 380 1918. You can also reach me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominicnearybridgeit