£0.00 - £37500.00 per annum
8 months ago
Technical Project Manager
The Bridge IT are recruiting for a dedicated and well organised Technical Project Manager to join a leading retail solutions business. As a Technical Project Manager, you will ensure that all customer requirements and expectations are met and manage all assigned technical and project activities.
This role offers a great opportunity to work alongside some of the big brand names such as KFC, Taco Bell, Costa and Starbucks on various project. The ideal candidate will have previous Project management experience that they can draw upon to plan, manage and ensure all new projects are delivered to the highest standard.
- Plan and manage all new projects
- Ensure that all initiatives and on-going activities assigned are correctly prioritised.
- Manage budgets and time scales
- Maintain great relationships with stakeholders
- Provide documentation, training, deployment requirement for hand-over to the service delivery team on the acceptance of the pilot project.
- Ensure that all projects are adequately and realistically planned, informing Management Team of any identified risks or issues as early as possible
If you believe you have the right experience and are interested in this role then apply to the attached email for immediate consideration.