55000-75000 Per Annum plus bonus + benefits
about 1 month ago
Technical Software Project Manager - Harrogate
The Bridge are currently engaged with an award winning organisation. The client requires a Technical Software Project Manager to join their current team and work onsite in Harrogate in partnership with a number of national partners / clients. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a number of challenging projects in an environment in which you will be responsible for project delivery and expected to be proactive at problem solving.
- Experience of managing multiple medium to large software development (Java / .Net / PHP etc) projects through the full life cycle ideally in an Agile environment.
- Be able to speak confidently about the detail of the full project life cycle with real life examples.
- Demonstrate where you have taken the lead in managing teams in order to get the best result.
- Ideally come from a technical background; began career in development in order to have a core understanding of technologies now as a Project Manager.
- Be able to provide examples of turning around failing projects, gaining important buy-in from stakeholders, delivering projects under budget and on time.
- Cloud based solutions, any of AWS, Azure, Google or any other cloud based products.
Please send me your CVand I will be in touch with further details.