55000-75000 Per Annum plus bonus + benefits
0113 380 1901
about 1 year ago
Technical Software Project Manager - Leeds
The Bridge are currently engaged with an award winning software consultancy with offices across the UK. The client requires Technical Software Project Managers to join their current team and work onsite with a number of local organisations in Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a number of challenging projects in an environment in which you will be responsible for project delivery and expected to be proactive at problem solving.
- Experience of managing multiple medium to large software development (Java / .Net / PHP etc) projects through the full life cycle ideally in an Agile environment.
- Be able to speak confidently about the detail of the full project life cycle with real life examples.
- Demonstrate where you have taken the lead in managing teams in order to get the best result.
- Ideally come from a technical background; began career in development in order to have a core understanding of technologies now as a Project Manager.
- Be able to provide examples of turning around failing projects, gaining important buy-in from stakeholders, delivering projects under budget and on time.
Please send me your CVand I will be in touch with further details.