Up to £0.00 per annum + Up To £30K
10 days ago
Second Line Support Analyst - Liverpool
My client is looking to recruit an experienced 2nd Line Support Analyst on a 9 month fixed term basis
As Technical Support Analyst, you will take responsibility for supporting the in house IT Team during major upgrades to the existing core IT platforms and subsequent service transition.
Working on both projects and support / BAU work, the Support Analyst will :
* Assist in the resolution of issues, escalating accordingly
* Analyse Service Desk issues, identifying root cause and mitigating risk
* Undertake TNA's and Identify training requirements, providing end user training accordingly
* Maintain regular contact with customers and update on progress through to resolution
* Liaise with third party suppliers with regard to software and hardware fixes
* Assist the Support Manager and Head of IT with project work
As Technical Support Analyst, you will you will have a demonstrable track record providing 2nd Line Support in a busy professional services environment - Legal being of specific interest. Technically, you will be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Citrix and MS Office.
Any knowledge of Case Management systems would be a distinct advantage - specifically Proclaim
Please send your cv for immediate consideration