£0 - 39.5k per year + Excellent Salary plus benefits
0113 386 8552
3 months ago
Technical Support Analyst – Hamburg Germany
German speaking Technical Support Analyst sought to work on a greenfield site based in Hamburg.
As Technical Support Analyst you will be responsible for the installation, support and preventative maintenance of desktops, servers, networks, MDM platform , laptops and related peripheral systems and associated software.
Within this role the Technical Support Analyst will :
• Troubleshoot hardware and software failures and identify network issues
• Prepare desktops and laptops – imaging devices in preparation for deployment and testing accordingly
• Ensure Thin client and virtual desktop infrastructure devices interconnect with file / mail servers etc
• Set up and configure hardware and software for new starters
• Perform routine maintenance on the LAN estate – ie patching , disk maintenance, array controllers
• Maintain and administer Active Directory
• Configure the infrastructure underpinning LAN services
• Respond to complex high priority technical issues around server, desktop, laptop hardware, following through to resolution, mitigating risk and eliminating recurring issues.
• Undertake compliance with all security controls
Technically, the Technical Support Engineer will possess expertise in Active Directory, networking, servers and desktop technologies. Knowledge of Google Workspace / GSuite would be highly advantageous.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.