Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £180.00 per day
27 days ago
Technical Support Analyst / 2nd Line Support Analyst - 3 Month contract
Leeds based Professional Services Company is looking to recruit an experienced Technical Support Analyst on an initial 3 month contract basis.
As Service Desk / IT Support Analyst, you will provide a first and second line support function for end users, ensuring that all support incidents, requests and problems are logged and resolved in line with company SLA's
Within this role, the Technical Support Analyst will:
* Provide first time fix and undertake incident investigation, recording all details accordingly
* Maintain regular communication with the end user through to resolution, managing expectations
* Set up new PC's and servers
* Deploy / upgrade hardware and software
* Liaise with 3rd party support providers and escalate accordingly
Technically, the IT Support Analyst will be proficient with Microsoft technologies including Windows 7 / Windows 10 and Windows Server 2008 - 2016 up to configuration / management level. You will also have demonstrable skills working with Office 365, Exchange Online and Azure AD.
Any exposure to working with case management systems would be of specific interest.
Excellent communication skills are required along with the ability to undertake regular travel to other UK offices.