Up to £0.00 per hour + £60000 plus benefits
about 1 month ago
The Bridge IT have partnered with a global financial organisation to work to recruit a Telecommunication Senior. The role is an initial 15 month contract and the role can be home based with travel once per week to either the companies Milton Keynes or North Yorkshire datacentres.
As a Senior Analyst you will be responsible for analysis, design and Maintenance of the companiys telecommunications applications, services & systems as part of their technology migration to a modern call centre platform, working closely with both the project delivery team and the BAU support functions.
You will also perform traffic studies, capacity planning, equipment analysis, business continuity reviews, and disaster recovery planning. Responsible for supporting system and user documentation for end users, contact center agents, and clients.
1. Level II technical knowledge of Avaya Communication Manager
2. High degree of competency of Avaya ACD routing configuration specifically VDN / Vector / Skills
3. Provides technical support of more difficult problems and solutions by assisting with support of complex telecommunication applications and systems to deliver data and voice services across various applications securely (carrier routing, applications integration, network segmentation, network security, firewall traversal, access and perimeter control, vulnerability management, intrusion detection and security monitoring).
4. Assists with escalated issues requiring advanced/expert knowledge and experience with appropriate products.
5. Works with our business partners so that the work is prioritized and time management is sufficiently utilized.
6. Develops project and incident status updates to business, clients and management as required.
7. Knowledge of working in a PCI DSS controlled environment.
1. Knowledge of Avaya WFO / WFM or equivalent systems
2. Avaya POM Dialler platform or equivalent system
3. Installs telecommunications software, patching, maintenance, support, reporting and configuration.
4. Initiates the development of records and reports for multiple telecommunications environments, software, hardware, circuits, configurations, inventory and billing.
5. Leads complex call management functions of call routing for business as usual and disaster recovery operations.
6. Knowledge of ITIL
7. Perform root cause analysis with vendors and business partners
8. Knowledge of the SIP routing protocol
9. Knowledge of networking systems and platforms