£40000 - £45000 per annum
27 days ago
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge IT are looking to recruit a Test Analyst to join a well established and growing team. This is a great opportunity with a modern, fast paced and technology focused organisation.
As the Test Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring all new and enhanced IT/Process changes meet agreed requirements and are fit for purpose. You will join the test team, playing a role in testing and quality assurance.
You will be an experienced analyst with the ability to plan, schedule, analyse test and data requirements. You must have the experience and ability to produce quality test artefacts in order to deliver a quality product to customers.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicating status and progress to stakeholders (Business and IT)
- Working as part of a team
- Ensure testing is carried out to quality standards and evidenced for audit
- Provide input to continuous improvement within the testing function and the wider IT function
- Produce testing documentation for new and existing applications.
- Peer review of colleagues test output
- Defect management
- Work closely with the project, analysis, architecture, development and support teams
- Co-ordinate and support the UAT process ensuring successful completion of business testing to gain approval and acceptance of the change by the change owner
- Understand and adhere to business standards, process and framework