£35000 - £45000 per annum
26 days ago
Test Automation Analyst - £35-45,000 + Excellent Additional Benefits - Remote - Leeds
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Leeds to recruit a full time Test Automation Analyst to join a growing technical team. They are looking for someone to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises to Test Automation, functional testing and performance testing.
This role is 100 percent remote initially with 2-3 days remote post pandemic and the salary is very competitive up to £35-45,000 per annum plus excellent additional benefits.
As a Test Automation Analyst you will be on multiple Project Teams covering all areas of automation testing.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Extensive senior level test experience
- Experience includes working in complex IT environments supporting a diverse and large number of services
- Experience in leading and executing quality assurance and test activities for third party products
- Makes decisions which support the success of projects, change and team objectives
- Is an expert in testing techniques used to plan and execute tests of all application components (functional and non-functional)
- Has proficiency in software tools which automate or assist any part of the testing process across all or part of the testing lifecycle
- Demonstrates ability to work with acute focus whilst also considering a holistic view, identifying opportunities to deliver benefits on a broader scale
- Has worked within waterfall and agile project delivery frameworks
- Experience in test automation, testing within Cloud environments and performance testing
- ITSQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression and an excellent chance to develop your skill-set further. Please apply now for immediate consideration.