Up to £0.00 per annum
5 days ago
Job Title: Test Automation Engineer
Location: UK Wide / Full Remote
Employment Type: 6 months contract (Outside IR35)
Requirement for a Test Automation Engineer to join a growing tech business. The successful candidate will be a part of a cross-functional development teams and play a key role in the development of the products, balancing individual responsibilities with the support that you provide to the teams. We are looking for an Automation Tester who is proactive in defining problem areas and proposing creative ideas for improvements.
This is full remote work position, six months contract and is outside IR35.
- Support the team by providing tooling, monitoring, alerting and guiding on how to make our products more testable.
- Develop clean, elegant, and reusable automation code that is easy to maintain and extend.
- Define and implement test scenarios for multiple environments and configurations.
- Collaborate with engineers, stakeholders and other QE.
- Working with platform team to make sure quality checks are embedded in the CI/CD process.
- Proven experience with web and mobile test automation.
- Experience of creating and implementing effective functional and non-functional test cases.
- Hands-on experience with behaviour-driven development.
- Good understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of software performance testing techniques.
- Extensive experience in coaching and guiding software engineers in test automation best practices.