City of Manchester
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Test Automation Engineer- £40-55,000 + Excellent Additional Benefits - Remote - Manchester
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Manchester to recruit a full time Test Automation Engineer to join a growing technical team. They are looking for someone to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises to Test Automation, functional testing and performance testing.
This role is 100 percent remote initially with 2-3 days remote post pandemic and the salary is very competitive up to £40-55,000 per annum plus excellent additional benefits.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will be on multiple Project Teams covering all areas of automation testing.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience using Selenium Webdriver
- Experience includes working in complex IT environments
- Experience in leading and executing quality assurance and test activities for third party products
- Has worked within agile project delivery frameworks
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression and an excellent chance to develop your skill-set further. Please apply now for immediate consideration.