£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Test Automation Engineer- £35-40,000 + Excellent Additional Benefits - Remote - Southampton
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Southampton to recruit a full time Test Automation Engineer to join a growing technical team. They are looking for someone to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises to Test Automation, functional testing and performance testing.
This role is 100 percent remote initially with 2-3 days remote post pandemic and the salary is very competitive up to £35-40,000 per annum plus excellent additional benefits.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will be on multiple Project Teams covering all areas of automation testing.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Ability to design and write automation test harnesses in C# or Scala
- Agile methodologies and working closely with engineers, advising on engineering improvement
- Producing scenarios, tests and data for, as well as carrying out data testing
- Automating tests in a test-first CI/CD environment, such as Azure DevOps
- Testing in the cloud and knowledge of the Azure Portal (or similar)
- Designing and implementing functional & non-functional testing with TDD/BDD
- Ability to design the appropriate end to end test approach for complex backend systems
- Ability to allocate and prioritise own work when working on multiple tasks
- Qualified to Foundation Level in Software Testing (or equivalent)
Experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Data technologies preferably Databricks, or other ETL techniques
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression and an excellent chance to develop your skill-set further. Please apply now for immediate consideration.