South Yorkshire, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Test Team Leader
Competitive Salary plus benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Test Lead role working for a high-profile client based in South Yorkshire. You will have a passion for quality with the knowledge to help influence and implement an automated approach to testing. You should have experience of managing a team of test analysts implementing and running automated testing across multiple platforms.
As the Test Lead you will be responsible for planning coordinating and managing all software test activities and be a force for implementing processes to improve the quality and effectiveness of the Systems development lifecycle.
* Proven track record in team management within a test environment.
* The ability to plan and prioritise assigned work and activities for your team to ensure that planned release dates are met.
* To have the aptitude and enthusiasm to develop the skills of your team.
* To be able to work effectively under pressure.
* A positive and hardworking approach to your work.
* Day to day supervision of software testing staff engaged in testing activities.
* Approval/Preparation of thorough Test Plans, Specifications and Reports.
* Reviews of handover documentation to ensure testing can be performed effectively.
* Liaison with developers and management to assist in the development process.
* Provide input into the product development schedules and plans.
* Assess compliance with regards to product and QA requirements.
* To assess, procure and utilise new test equipment and resources as required.
* Drive continuous improvement of testing scripts to ensure optimal coverage.
* Provide feedback to relevant teams to improve software development standards.
* Coordinate regular meetings with stakeholder teams to ensure relevant information is fully disseminated.
There are flexible working options available for this role
* Testing Team Management experience.
* Experience in stakeholder management and deadline deliverables.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle with practical experience of standard test approaches and the testing life cycle.
* Practical knowledge of regression testing methodologies covering usability, coding, accessibility, security and Web Standards.
* Strong competency in one or more software development languages and/or scripting languages.
* Ability to interpret technical documentation, architectures and functional specifications. Strong problem solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems to resolve incidents, identify risks and change impact.
* Experience of introducing testing procedures within a challenging environment.
* Expertise in Automation/Setting up environments using Selenium Web driver.
* Bonus Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* ShareSave Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Discount
* On-site Nursery