Bradford, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
- Projects experience
- Third line engineer experience
- VOIP or telephony experience desirable
About the Role:
Primarily the purpose of this role is the deployment of the End User Computing & Collaboration projects we have as a business, as well as being the Subject Matter Expert for the IT End User Computing and Collaboration Teams. As part of the role it will require the successful individual to be on call, which is paid in addition to the base salary offered for the role.
* Supports the creation and design implementation plans using industry best practices and the latest technologies.
* Provide technical mentoring for the end user computing and collaboration teams to implement those solutions alongside the existing critical services running the core business.
* Manage a range of internal/external stakeholder relationships to ensure that the area of responsibility has the resources necessary to meet their expectations. You will be required to work closely with our IT operation teams to provide 3rd line service continuity, improvement and transition tasks and to deliver assistance in the introduction of new solutions and platforms as a production service.
* Be the SME who takes ownership and accountability for technical, support, implementation and design tasks from initial request through to conclusion and provide an excellent customer service at all times. Address issues that have been escalated up from IT Operational colleagues.
* Compliance with all relevant policies and guidelines
* Develop and enhance positive stakeholder relationships
Skills and Experience
* Demonstrate ability and understanding of a wide range of unified communication and end user computing technologies and market development within that space.
* Technically lead collaboration and end user computing projects to transition new services into production support.
* Several years hands-on deep technical experience designing and implementing unified communications and end user computing platforms:
* In depth knowledge of virtualisation platforms such as VMWare vSphere 6
* A good understanding of Load Balancing and Firewalls.
* Experience of root cause analysis and problem management on a range of WinTel infrastructures.
* Demonstrate grounding in understanding their business customers and above all else delivering quality and consistency in project work.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) sufficient to engage effectively at all levels within the organisation.
* Advanced problem solving skills, i.e. an ability to adapt existing approaches and create innovative solutions to highly complex problems, apply strong conceptual knowledge to develop solutions with little/no guidance or existing body of experience, etc.
* ITIL Background, firm understanding of ITIL practices, incident, service, change, problem and release management.
* Experience of designing and implementing solutions on or using some of the following technology platforms
* Avaya or equivalent VOIP technologies
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service.
- Up to 7% annual profit bonus.
- Onsite Gym
Please click apply to be considered!