£0.00 - £1 per annum
3 days ago
Threat Intelligence Engineer / Lead Cyber Security Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit an experienced Lead Threat Management Engineer . Working in the Information and Resilience team, the Cyber Security Engineer will take responsibility for ensuring the implementation of, and compliance with, the firms information security controls, security management policies and procedures.
As Lead Threat Management Engineer, you will play lead role in the Security Operations team, proactively detecting, investigating and mitigating threats through the refinement of technical controls and capabilities.
Within this role, you will :
* Manage and maintain the firms portfolio of technical security controls (SIEM, Logging and monitoring, EDR, Vulnerability Management, Identity Services, Network sensors etc)
* Work closely with Security Operations and Technical SME's to lead the development of technical , operational and strategic counter threat capabilities
* Provide Cyber threat intelligence thought leadership and develop intelligence products
* Lead the Technical Vulnerability Management capability
* Manage and oversee the planning and execution of all penetration / red team / controls assurance testing
* Support the Security Operations team
* Lead the development of threat detection platforms and services including all aspects of the service
Technically, the Threat Management Engineer will possess proven expertise with a wide range of security tools, platforms and services including SIEM, Logging and Monitoring, EDR/MDR, Vulnerability Detection and Network Sensors. You will have experience developing security tools and integrating security platforms along with an understanding of attack lifecyles - specifically MITRE ATT&CK.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration