Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Title: UI Designer
Location: Leeds / Remote Work
Employment Type: Permanent
A global tech business is looking for a UI Designer to be responsible for the design direction of the current UI of ecommerce sites. The successful candidate will have a strong portfolio demonstrating experience with UI, Visual Design and Digital Branding, Storyboards, Sketches and Journey Maps. We are looking for a self-starter with creative leadership experience.
As a UI Designer, you will be working closely with the design team and reporting to the Global Head of UX/UI - inspiring, taking the company's ecommerce proposition and digital experience to the next level. You will be also responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Maintaining the Pattern Library by defining UI elements and appropriate styling.
- Work with UI developers to support the Design System.
- Continually evolve the look and feel across multiple platforms, devices and channels.
- Embrace a Design Thinking environment and be an advocate for the user's needs.
- Experience of designing user interfaces for digital product development.
- Demonstrable experience in using colour, typography, layout, iconography and motion effectively.
- Have an appreciation of front-end development technologies.
- Previous experience in working in an Agile and/or Waterfall environment.
- Data driven with strong analytics and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present design vision to the team, large audiences and senior stakeholders.
- Any experience in UX design and/or IBM Carbon Design System is an advantage.
- Ecommerce or B2B background is an advantage.