30000-60000 Per Annum
5 months ago
- Strong experience with React and Redux (maybe Angular and Node too)
- Exposure to Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development methodologies (TDD / BDD)
- Responsive Web Design (desktop and mobile)
- Strong Object-Oriented skills
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of computing (e.g. logic, data structures, algorithms, low-level architecture, systems infrastructure, network stack)
- Experienced with CI/CD ways of working, and familiar with the tools and practices that support a DevOps approach
- Use of source code version control using tools such as Git, Subversion or Mercurial
- Experience in developing in a cross-browser environment
Of course, it's very likely you'll bring other skills too, and if you have any of the below it would be looked upon very favourably...
- Cloud solutions, deployment technologies: AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
- Microservices architectures and related technologies
- Other programming languages: They use all the main ones, but things are always changing and if you love tech, no doubt you'll have dived into a few others too.
- (Java, C#, Python, Scala, PHP, Kotlin...)
- Web Server technology such as Apache and Nginx
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience working in a collaborative environment.
- Client-facing experience
These roles offer a competitive basic between £30,000-£60,000 with benefits.
Interviews are taking place imminently so please apply now or call me on 0113 380 1901.