£0 per year
0113 380 1915
5 months ago
Location: 1 day per week in their offices in South Yorkshire with the rest remote.
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to join our Client’s Digital team as a UX/UI Designer working remotely, with 1 day a week at their HQ in South Yorkshire.
As a UX/UI Designer you’ll be responsible for continually identifying and implementing website improvements as their SME. These improvements will optimise the digital experience for customers and optimise conversion opportunities to increase revenue for the business. You'll design compelling and engaging experiences which create a seamless experience across online/offline. Working closely with the site merchandising, product, and analytics teams; you'll champion the customer; ensuring translation of the customer value.
• You'll design and deliver wireframes, user stories and user journeys for a wide range of devices and interfaces which balance user needs, business goals and technological possibilities.
• Custodian of consistency whilst being responsible for developing and maintaining digital user experience best practice inclusive of; execution principles and style guidelines.
• You'll partner with product owners, other designers, and engineers to oversee UX from conception to launch for any website developments including new feature releases.
• Building and promoting a culture of continuous improvement within the digital team.
• Responsible for the digital testing roadmap/plans using techniques such as A/B and MVT, with clear KPIs and performance metrics for each test.
• Challenge the status quo with user insight and/or data; proactive use from internal/external sources to prioritise necessary user experience improvements
• Responsible for defining and signing off problem statements and hypotheses based on insights before commencing design work.
• Leading on product discovery and user research activities to identify target users, along with their needs, pain points and goals.
• end-to-end designer with a practiced approach to problem solving, you'll need to be self-motivated, self-accountable and outcome focused.
• UX/UI role for at least 2 years’ experience