£60000 - £65000 per annum
11 days ago
My client a leading company based in Leeds are searching for a User Researcher, to be responsible for conducting user research to gain business and user insights, define user personas and map user journeys.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working in digital product design teams
- Deep expertise in User Research, Interaction Design, Visual Design
- Experience planning, conducting, and synthesize user research and usability testing
- Present research/insights/designs back to large audiences and senior stakeholders
- Champion & embrace a Design Thinking working environment
- Experience collaborating as part of an Agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.