£380 - £425 per day
18 days ago
My client a leading company are searching for a contract User Researcher, to be responsible for conducting user research to gain business and user insights, define user personas and map user journeys. This contract will be fully remote working for a 6 weeks, Inside IR35.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- GDS Experience
- Agile Experience
- User Centred Approach
- Working to the the 14GDS Standards
- Experience working in digital product design teams
- Deep expertise in User Research
- Experience planning, conducting, and synthesize user research and usability testing
- Present research/insights/designs back to large audiences and senior stakeholders
- Champion & embrace a Design Thinking working environment
- Experience collaborating as part of an Agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.