Up to £0.00 per annum
21 days ago
Job Title: User Researcher
Location: Leeds / Remote
Employment Type: Permanent
We currently have a requirement for a User Researcher to a global tech business based in Leeds. We are looking for a commercially minded User Researcher with proven experience working in digital product design teams. Ideally a User Researcher who enjoys a design thinking working environment, collaborating with UX designers and wider teams.
- Defining the road map for research based on the visions of various teams.
- Advise on the best research method for the project and execute the study accordingly.
- Defining and maintaining various user personas and map user journeys.
- Plan, conduct research and synthesize the data to derive insights and customer pain points.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure designs reflect the user research.
- Present research and insights to large audiences and senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience in various user research methods (ie user interviews, formatting, summative usability testing etc)
- Strong understanding the deeper meaning of User Research.
- Demonstrable ability to define insights and customer pain points.
- Strong sense of ownership and are the advocate for the end user.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to large audiences.
- Any experience in UX design is a bonus but not necessary.