£450 - 490 per day
0113 386 8555
18 days ago
My client, a leading company based in Nottingham are searching for a User Researcher for an initial 6 month contract Inside IR35.
This role offer flexible working.
Looking for a User Researcher who has experience with GDS Guidelines, usability testing and user research.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with Product and Content Designers
- In person research.
- Focus on best practice principles and GDS guidelines
- Input to strategic discussions and workshops to help inform decision making
- Planning and conducting user research to understand user need, and where relevant, secondary research
- Usability, accessibility and iterative user research for continuous improvement
- Working closely with design, content and development in planning UR and communicating insights
- Translating UR insights into actionable recommendations and artefacts
- Communicating insights to the wider team and stakeholders
- Supporting URs across the programme.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.