Leeds, West Yorkshire
£450 - £500 per day
21 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a User Researcher on a major healthcare project on a remote contract, outside IR35.
The key skills for this User Researcher position are:
- Experience in using evidence-based research to inform a user-centred redesign, focused on external users' needs, end-to-end user journeys, motivations and goals
- Have experience designing services for users with low digital literacy
- Proven experience of complex user journey mapping across ranges of users and stakeholders
- Detailed understanding of government digital service standard and Technology Code of Practice, including GDS service design manual and wider industry-standards
- Demonstrate experience of delivering agile projects in sometimes non-agile environments
If you do have the relevant skills for this User Researcher position, please do apply.