£480 - £495 per day
21 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a User Researcher on a major GDS project on a remote contract, inside IR35.
The key responsibilities for this User Researcher position are:
- Conduct User Research - Plan and conduct user centric and evidence based research activities.
- Generate Insights - Convert research data into clear findings.
- Develop Research Strategy - Develop appropriate research strategies and its approach.
- Inclusive Research - Include a spectrum of users in appropriate research activities, and advocate for product values internally.
- User centred and Agile practices - Conduct user centred design practice and work with commitment to agile and continuous iterative approach.
If you do have the relevant skills for this User Researcher position, please do apply.