£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client a leading company based in Leeds, who offer remote working are searching for UX and User Researcher to be filling the role of a behavioural scientist in a design environment. Your will be responsible for understanding the business needs, product requirements and transform into user-focused and intuitive products, interfaces, platforms for mobile and web.
Key skills and Experience Required:
- UX or User Researcher; experience with responsive Web design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles, such as Bootstrap.
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Strong ability to recognise and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, colour, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate consideration.