£45000 - £50000 per annum
17 days ago
Job Title: UX Designer
Location: Leeds / Remote working options available
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary Guide: £45,000 + £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
The Bridge is partnering with a leading global technology business to help them recruit a talented UX Designer. The successful candidate will join their Agile team and be a part of their growth as the company progress towards a modern cloud-based architecture and a true DevOps mindset.
- Building clean design that contributes to enhanced user experience and translates consumer actions into value growth for the business.
- Work with with product owners, developers, data-analysts to inform product evolution, advise on UI best practices.
- Support consistent planning and explain the connection between your suggested designs and their value to product performance and growth.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, and implement and maintain brand guidelines, pattern libraries and design systems
- Collaborate with UX research and data analytics to update design principles based on actionable insights.
- Conduct usability testing and be involved in customer research.
- Demonstrable experience and portfolio in developing web-based experiences at scale within a product-oriented business.
- Strong knowledge with mobile and web design patterns and best practices.
- Previous experience in working in large eCommerce environment; and within an agile scrum team.
- Skills in creating mockups and prototypes
- Experience in implementing and maintaining pattern libraries and design systems
- Strong communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are undergoing a significant digital and Agile transformation. These positions will play a very important part of how they communicate with their customers and will play an influential role in designing the look and feel of their global digital platform.
For more information - please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat. Thanks