£65000 - £550000 per annum
10 days ago
UX Designer - E Commerce - Retail - London
The Bridge IT have an exciting opportunity for a UX Designer to join an established client of ours. This is a key role within the business, and you will be working alongside creative designers, developers and senior leadership team to deliver compelling experiences that balance customer's needs, business goals and tech feasibility. The role will involve generating concepts for online communications,including homepages, online feature pages, email campaigns, banners and promotions.
You should have proven experience in developing concepts into live pages and website features.
· At least five years experience as a UX Designer
· A portfolio demonstrating your problem-solving skills
· An understanding of the best practices related to e-commerce
· Someone passionate about world class UX and inclusive design.
· Experienced designing and prototyping in modern design tools e.g Sketch / Invision
· An understanding of HTML / CSS (desirable)
Please get in touch asap as interviews are taking place immediately.
Best foot forward...