Dependent on experience
074 119 60553
24 days ago
Job Title: UX Designer / UX Architect
Location: Leeds / Remote Work
Employment Type: Permanent
Requirement for a UX Designer to join a leading global tech business that recently embarked on our Agile transformation journey and moved to modern cloud-based architecture. You will be joining a fast-paced Agile team in a Design Thinking environment delivering design solutions.
- Drive a solution vision based on business and user insights.
- Design a desirable and intuitive multi-channel experiences.
- Develop wireframes, visual designs, and iteratively validating solutions with users.
- Conduct or observe user research to discover insights.
- Define user personas and map user journeys.
- Create digital experiences across multiple platforms, devices and channels.
- Develop new product concepts, storyboards, detailed interaction designs and screen flows, and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions.
- Proven experience working in digital product design teams.
- Deep expertise in UX Design & User Research with strong interest with users needs and pain points.
- Demonstrable skills in creating interaction design solutions and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications.
- Background as a User Researcher or have worked within a UR Team - contributing as an observer/facilitator, helping synthesise research findings and defining the roadmap.