£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
UX Researcher - UX - User Experience - Remote
The Bridge IT is currently recruiting for a global logistics company with the ability to work fully remote indefinitely!
The position of UX Researcher
As a UX Researcher you will be responsible for owning the user experience on our Delivery platform from ideation through to application.
* Plan, organise and execute user research activities
* Use customer-centric, data-informed research methodologies such as - Interviews, usability testing, A/B testing, card sorting, focus groups, diary studies, contextual inquiry
* Generate fresh insights that improve user experience and help shape long term product strategy
* Use analytical tools to leverage user data & statistics
* Develop user personas, journey/ experience maps and user scenarios
What my client is looking for:
* 3+ years of experience in a UX Research role
* Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in human behaviour related fields (Computer Science, HCI, Experimental Psychology, Sociology, Information Science, Political Science, etc.)
* Broad knowledge of user centred design principles
* Practical experience of leading research studies
* Experience using both qualitative & quantitative research methods
* Experience with a Logistics SaaS product is a bonus
* Experience within a B2B User Research setting is also a plus
* High level of empathy, natural curiosity and detail orientated
* Experience using industry standard UX tools
My client is rapidly growing and in need ambitious, driven individuals to help us disrupt the logistics industry and take them to the next level.
Fast growth, means excellent career development opportunities for individuals who join now.
Please get in touch asap for immediate interviews!!!