Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Based in the centre of Huddersfield, this innovative and forward-thinking business offers bespoke solutions to an impressive range of clients, giving you the chance to work on some fantastic projects as they expand on their creative capabilities.
As an experienced UX/UI Designer you will not only be creating and improving the user experience for clients but be heavily involved in cutting edge R&D initiatives, attending the latest events and even take time to focus on your own skill-set via structured training programmes.
To be successful in this integral role you will need to bring the following skills:
- Commercial experience with design software: Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Balsamiq or Axure.
- User research techniques: interviewing, contextual observation and surveys.
- Creating key deliverables: user journeys, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and UI.
- Understanding of UX concepts and the knowledge to evaluate the quality of the user experience.
- Test, analyse and report results, making effective recommendations.
An established Portfolio of design projects to accompany your CV will also be a major advantage when applying to the role.
If you are keen to learn more about this exciting opportunity please apply or contact Ian Wilson at The Bridge IT.