Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Although they are currently the leading provider in their field, this exciting international business is keen to keep pushing forward with a major hire in their Sheffield based IT team.
As an experienced UX/UI Developer/Designer, you will take ownership of their online presence and customer portal, giving you a large amount of professional flexibility and the chance to make a huge impact.
Your main activities will include:
- User research
- Translate concepts into user flows, mockups and prototypes that lead to high quality intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems, devise and present elegant solutions.
- Communicating, debating, visual and technical deliverables.
- Keeping up to date with latest trends in UX and UI design.
- Collaborating with product owners, stakeholders, developers, designers etc to understand and implement solutions.
- Make strategic design and user experience related decisions for existing and new functionality/features.
- Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
From a technical aspect you will be utilising:
Once you are embedded in the business you are free to take a couple of days remote and work on flexible hours such as a early start early finish.
Due to the responsibilities of the role you will have a good level of autonomy but their modern and collaborative environment means there is still plenty of opportunity to bounce ideas off a very experienced team.
If you would like to learn more about the role please apply or contact Ian at The Bridge IT.