Up to £45000 per annum
16 days ago
Full-stack Web Developer
Want to join a team which creates industry leading software in a dynamic and friendly environment? The role of Full-Stack Web Developer will be involved in developing the company's flagship Management system.
As a Full-Stack Web Designer you will be using the latest technology whenever possible and you will be encouraged to grow your technical skills through various engaging development activities.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation of tasks
- Provide technical support to others within the software development team
- Liaise across departments / Scrum teams to ensure commitment of quality
- Maintain an organised workflow and keep all development projects under strict version control
- Excellent communication skills and managerial skills to manage time and resources effectively between projects
- Work to development specifications to produce robust and reusable code
- To contribute towards our quality objective of achieving 95% of our customers rating our Learning Management System good or excellent
- Experience performing devops tasks to be able to build and deploy environments for test and production where required
As a Full-Stack Web Designer who is suitable to this role should be able to excel when in a friendly group environment and be able to outperform your previous projects.
If you believe you have these qualities. Get in touch with me and we can get the process started.