£25000 - £28000 per annum + 10% bonus
27 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a PHP Web Developer for a rapidly growing company in Leeds, based at Thorpe Park Business Park, so there are excellent transport links from Leeds, the M1 or A6120.
2 days remote working was already available at this company pre COVID and their working from home policy remains very flexible for this PHP Web Developer and is fully remote for the foreseeable future.
This company has been regularly winning awards as one of the fastest growing companies in Yorkshire and they are now looking to add a PHP Web Developer to their Web Team.
The key responsibilities of this PHP Web Developer are:
- Generating creative ideas for our digital campaigns
- Creating/Maintaining web pages.
- Write programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Responsibility for project managing development of future-proof web applications with a focus on security and expandability.
- Write secure and robust back-end code for online financial applications & websites including but not limited to writing systems for secure authentication of sensitive data.
- Being able to solve problems and seek solutions
- Testing the website and identify any technical problems
Essential skills for this PHP Web Developer role:
- Web development experience
- Experience of HTML/CSS/SASS/Twig
- Linux and command line experience
- Experience using Gulp or any other task managers
- Experience with Github or version management
- Excellent attention to detail
if you do have the relevant skills for this PHP Web Developer role, or if you would like further details, please do apply.