£30000 - £35000 per annum
24 days ago
My client a leading company based in Leeds are searching for Shopify Developer to support and take their website and digital activities to the next level. You will find yourself involved in a diverse range of projects and forward-thinking e-commerce solutions.
You'll be responsible for ensuring the website and digital activities leads from the front with cutting edge, sleek designs as you work closely with the design and marketing team to deliver a best-in-class service. Ensuring customer experience and conversion rate is at the forefront of every decision to maximise business performance.
- You will work closely with the design and marketing team, delivering a new multilingual e-commerce store(s) within the Shopify platform.
- Maintaining and improving the website with a strong focus on user experience.
- Co-owning A/B tests that are ran onsite.
- You will identify improvements and opportunities to use third-party applications and integrations to enhance functionality.
- You will support the QA function to ensure the highest standard of quality are delivered and address any bugs or improvements that are required.
- Support the marketing team on technical integrations with native and non-native Shopify apps.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Shopify developer that is well versed in developing Shopify stores, with a focus on an excellent user experience showing creativity and quality.
- Experience building stores from scratch and 're-skin' within the Shopify platform.
- Strong knowledge of using HTML and CSS.
- A strong handle on Shopify design patterns and applying best development practice including version control and QA driven development.
- A strong team worker that is familiar working collaboratively to share ideas, learn and teach new skills to the team
- Experience working with design tools i.e., the Adobe package would be beneficial.
- Breadth of experience of E-commerce, within the fashion / retail sector would be an added benefit.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV.