2nd line engineer 3
8 months ago
Windows - VMWare - Hyper-V - SQL - Cloud (azure, AWS, O365) - Leeds - up to £36,000
the Bridge IT are currently recruiting for a technical windows engineer to be based in Leeds city centre paying £32,000 - £36,000
This is working for a fantastic organisation who are currently working with cutting edge technologies to deliver great projects.
You will be responsible for the for the Virtualised Server infrastructure for a automation solution as well as offering 2nd line support to the businesses own core infrastructure including Hyper-V, MS-Stack and gaining exposure to cloud technologies.
Technical Skills for the role;
- Experience managing and troubleshooting a variety of platforms Windows Desktop, Server to current versions, SQL, SharePoint and IIS)
- A good working knowledge of Virtualisation, Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare, Veeam
- Experience of working with Cloud technologies, Azure, Amazon, 0365
- A good working knowledge of Cisco, Juniper Networking, Firewalls, VPN
- Experience of development and testing
- Microsoft Server 2012 to 2016
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2016, Office 365
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Cisco Switching
- Some coding knowledge PowerShell, C#, would be highly beneficial
- Some exposure to Linux would be advantageous.
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new permanent role please send your CV for immediate consideration as our client are reviewing CV'sImmediately.
Infrastructure Systems Engineer - 2nd line - Windows stack - Virtualisation - Cloud - Automation - Leeds - up to £36,000